Homeschool Web Site Copyright Information
Materials, code, scripts, html, Uniform Resource Locators and other homeschool materials located on or associated with this web site are copyright © 1999 - 2007 Learning By Grace, Inc. and other copyright holders. All rights reserved. Duplication is permitted, on public domain etexts only, other site content may NOT be copied. Some material may be © Copyright 1999-2007 J. Banfill, IDG, Inc., EVS, Inc., Christian Liberty Press, Inc., Learning By Grace, Inc., Learning By Grace Delaware Inc., Oliver Schulz, Tutorbots, Inc., the School Resources.Com Foundation, How Great Thou Art Publications, Glory Math Education, Inc. and other copyright owners. Scriptures marked as "(GNT)" are taken from the Good News Translation - Second Edition © 1992 by American Bible Society (www.americanbible.org , www.bibles.com). Used by permission. We thank American Bible Society for their generous provision and their historical mission. We thank Gutenberg Project for their massive contributions to the advancement in the worldwide availability of literature.
Homeschool Web Site Copyright and Intellectual Property Agent: The Southern Baptist Academy Homeschool Program respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the Homeschool Web Site Copyright Agent the following information:
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Homeschool Web Site Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
By E-mail to Homeschool Web Site Copyright Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail to Homeschool Web Site Copyright Agent: The Southern Baptist Academy Homeschool Program, 2633 McKinney Ave, #130-107, Dallas, TX 75204-2581